Tue, Dec 17|
Build your own longboard
Build your own Longboard 9’ Nose rider or a 9'8'' longboard in 14 meetings of 4 hours Note: Building the 9'8'' longboard require an additional payment, please contact us for more details.
Time & Location
Dec 17, 2019, 6:00 PM
Sivan Woodcraft, האשל 33, קיסריה, Israel
About The Event
In this weekly class you will build your own wooden Longboard 9’ nose rider surfboard.
You can choose to build a 9'8'' longboard with additional payment, please contact us for more details.
The workshop includes everything you need for building your board:
- Fish bone - Spine and ribs, cut and numbered by CNC, marine plywood 4mm.
- All the wood needed for building your Board:
- Paulownia wood - 6mm strips cut, planed, gnawed and ready for assembly.
- Red cedar wood - 6mm & 11mm strips, makes a beautiful contrast to the paulownia wood.
- Balsa wood - To improve the fish bone frame surface.
- Wooden blocks - For the nose, tail and handle.
- Accessories - Sword house, Vent and leash inserts made of wood.
- Ecological Epoxy
Build your own nose rider long