Wed, Dec 11|
SUP Trenc 11.12
Build your own Tuent The Ideal Sup Group class, 15 weekly classes 18:00-22:00
Time & Location
Dec 11, 2019, 6:00 AM
Sivan Woodcraft, Haeshel 33, Caesarea Israel
About The Event
In this weekly class you will build your own wooden Tuent SUP.
The workshop includes everything you need for building your board:
- Fish bone - Spine and ribs, cut and numbered by CNC, marine plywood 4mm.
- All the wood needed for building your Board:
- Paulownia wood - 6mm strips cut, planed, gnawed and ready for assembly.
- Red cedar wood - 6mm & 11mm strips, makes a beautiful contrast to the paulownia wood.
- Balsa wood - To improve the fish bone frame surface.
- Wooden blocks - For the nose, tail and handle.
- Accessories - Sword house, Vent and leash inserts made of wood.
- Ecological Epoxy
Classic sap trenc 11.12